NEW Wet n Wild MAX Fanatic Cat Eye Mascara & New Eyeliners at Walgreens

New products are starting to pop up at Walgreens (look up on the top shelves in the hair and skincare aisles to spot them) and I saw a few new Wet n Wild products this week! I can't wait until their overhaul comes in with the new packaging and all of the new products they've been teasing on Instagram, but for now these three new products will have to hold us over. Let's take a look...
This display includes a reformulated version of the H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner in 6 shades, and two new eyeliners: Proline Felt Tip Eyeliner in 2 shades and Proline Graphic Marker Eyeliner in 2 shades with a slanted tip.
Also, there's a new mascara which I purchased to review soon. It's the Max Fanatic Cat Eye Mascara, that promises to create an instant cat eye with the fan brush. The brush reminds me a lot of the L'oreal Butterfly Intenza mascara which I really like, so I'm hoping that this one is a winner for me as well!


Have you seen these in stores yet? Or any other Wet n Wild new releases? 

2 comments

  1. Well what a coincidence, I need to go to Walgreens tomorrow anyway so I'll check this out. They probably won't have it yet though since it seems like my Walgreens always gets stuff later than other places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine usually does too, so I was surprised to see this! Just remember to "look up"! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig