Tarte Bling It On Holiday 2015 Amazonian Clay Blush Palette Swatches

I just got the Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush palette in the mail today and I couldn't wait to open it up and swatch it! This palette is $44, a Sephora exclusive and is part of the Tarte Holidaze collection. I have never owned any of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes, even though I've been hearing amazing things about them. Every time I go to Sephora I can't decide because there are so many beautiful shades...and since I can't afford to buy all the ones I like, I was never able to settle on just one shade. With this palette, I didn't have to...finally, I can try five shades at once! Let's take a look: 
tarte bling it on blush palette swatches

The Bling It On palette comes packaged in a beautiful box and the palette itself looks like a sparkling black clutch...very chic and beautiful! 
tarte bling it on blush palette review

I was really impressed with how large this palette is...since I've never owned one, I didn't know what to expect, and after being disappointed by the size of the Hourglass Ambient Edit palette, I was expecting this to be small as well with sample-sized blushes in it. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it's almost as big as my Naked Palette and the pans inside are a great size for using a brush to pick up the color. In my mind, it's totally worth the price because I think these pans will last a really long time...you barely need to use any product to add a nicely pigmented flush to your cheeks. They also last all.day.long.

tarte bling it on blush palette

I've swatched these individually in store before, so I knew that they were packed with pigment, but I was still oohing and aahing over the shades. I think I'll use every single shade in this palette...they're all so beautiful and universal.
tarte bling it on blush palette photos

Here they are swatched on my arm...they appear to be all mattes with the exception of Beaming, which has just a little bit of shimmer in it.

tarte bling it on blush palette swatches

Overall, I'm super impressed with the Tarte Bling It On palette and if you're going to splurge on one item this year, make it this one. You won't be disappointed! 

You can pick this up exclusively at Sephora

8 comments

  1. I need this palette! I regretted not buying their blush palette last year, so I won't be letting this one pass. :)

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I bought it right away because I didn't want to miss out again. :)

      Delete
  2. All of these colors will look gorgeous on you! I bought the Chic to Cheek set last holiday, a set of 4 mini compact ones (pink, plum, nude, peach coral), have been using them several times a week, and still haven't made a dent in them. They last forever! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! I totally believe it...you barely need any product to get great pigmentation so I bet this will last a really long time!

      Delete
  3. I want this so much. I got last year's Pin-Up Girl and loved it. I've heard that the glitter on this sheds, but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could definitely see that...a lot of things I've owned with this type of glittery surface tend to shed, but that's ok. Haha. I'll just have to be careful with it.

      Delete
  4. Mine is coming tomorrow, I know I'll use all the shades! I can't wait :)

    makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig