Sneak Peek- Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette

Just when I thought, "Ok, I have my Tarte holiday blush palette, I'm all set", Too Faced goes and does this: 

too faced love flush palette
Photo from @makeupbyvirizun on Instagram

Yup, a Love Flush blush palette is coming out soon, although I don't know when or how much it will be just yet. As much as I'm loving my Tarte Bling It On blush palette, I find myself wanting this one too.
too faced love flush palette
Photo from @makeupbyvirizun on Instagram
It looks like it's a really long palette...I wonder why they didn't do 3 on top and 3 on the bottom instead of 6 across. It looks cool like this but depending on how big it is, it might be hard to store. It makes me wonder if these pans are like, super small. 
What do you guys think? Yay or nay? 

9 comments

  1. I agree about your thoughts on the size of the palette. I'd also really like to see swatches of the shades and the price. This certainly looks like it could be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I definitely need more information before I decide I need this, haha. :)

      Delete
    2. Just a hunch but I'm guessing the product size might be 0.07 oz per blush, like the Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheeks set. I'm hoping this isn't overpriced though, because I like the shades better than the Tarte palette. I hope it is released soon!

      Delete
  2. OMG, I have I Will Always Love you, and it's one of my fave blushes of all time, and that's saying a lot from a makeup junkie. I need another blush like I need a hole in my head, but these are so tempting. (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Love Hangover and Justify My Love and I love them as well! I wanted them all, of course but couldn't afford them. This may be a good way to try them all depending on the size/price. :)

      Delete
  3. I do have a feeling that this one will come out with their chocolate bonbons palette and I have a feeling that because of all the "heart" theme, it will be around Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as it isn't overpriced I'd get it. I would never be able to sample so many. And if I loved one I would buy the full size. I have so many blushes this would be nice for travel too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. I'm also wondering how small the pans are, and how much this will cost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can tell the pans are going to be small like the holiday se that's our right now. And you can tell it's going to be long and skinny. But I want it lol hope it's not $49. $36 would be okay. Maybe get a 20% discount

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig