Get a $100 Tarte.com Gift Card for $25!

**Update: This offer is currently sold out!**

I've been a member of Gilt.com for years and they have some of the best deals on designer clothing and beauty products. Tonight, I saw a deal is just too good to pass up! You can get a $100 Tarte.com gift card for $25!! Yes, you read that right. 

Here's how: 

1. Sign up for a new account at Gilt City using my link here. By using my invite link, you'll get $25 off your first purchase.
2. When you choose your city, choose Atlanta, and that's where you'll see the Tarte deal.
3. Choose the deal that's $50 for a $100 gift card. When you checkout, you'll get $25 off for using my code. That's it! Happy shopping!


7 comments

  1. Omg this is amazing! I've always wanted the Tartelette palette so to be able to get that plus more for $25 is incredible! You rock. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The $50 one is sold out, and you can't get $25 off on the $30 deal. At least I couldn't. And I clicked through your link. Just FYI, but thanks for trying to hook us up! Hopefully a few people got it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked!! I had to click on a link through my
    Email after I signed up. It might be helpful for readers to know that, as it didn't automatically show the discount when I just signed up through the link. You're awesome - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The $100 deal is sold out but the $60 for $30 is still available! I'm just wondering though, where to get the code? I didn't receive anything at the email I joined with? Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a reason the $25 isn't crediting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did manage to get this. After it was sold out, it came back at least once. Thank you so much for the tip! I've never really tried Tarte.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig