Pitch Perfect 2 and Schick

Schick Women's Shave is the sponsor of the new Pitch Perfect 2 movie, in theaters now! Last week, I posted about my favorite Schick products (see that post here in case you missed it) and now, they're giving you the opportunity to see Pitch Perfect 2 for free! Read on to find out how...

Just head to any Ahold store, which includes Stop & Shop, Giant, and Martins and purchase any 2 Schick products (with a minimum $10 value).  Then you'll get a print-out at the register for a free movie ticket! This promotion runs until 5/23/15.

I spotted the Pitch Perfect 2 branded Schick products at my local Stop & Shop and I picked up a few of my favorites to get my free ticket (the movies are so expensive these days aren't they? Maybe I'm getting old, haha).

I can't wait to see how the Barden Bellas are going to rock the stage this time around.  It reminds me of my days in high school going to singing competitions for select chorus. The a capella songs were always my favorites!
For more information on Pitch Perfect 2 and Schick, please visit the Rock Your Legs page, the Pitch Perfect 2 Movie Site,  and the Rock Your Legs music video! Are you excited to see Pitch Perfect 2? 
All Pitch Perfect 2 Limited Edition Shave products will be available beginning April 2015 at drug and grocery stores nationwide.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick® . The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig