New! Living Proof Blowout now at Ulta.

Living Proof Blowout ($24 at Ulta) is brand new and promises to give you a salon-worthy blowout and a shorter drying time. I have loved just about every product I've tried from Living Proof so I can't wait to try this.  Even my ultimate hair icon, Jennifer Aniston loves Living Proof so much she's not only their spokesperson, but a co-owner of the company.

Here are the claims for Blowout, which comes in two sizes, 1.7oz Travel and 5oz.: 

  • Reduces the amount of brush work needed to shape your style, giving you a faster and easier blowout experience. Spend less time styling (and just get on with your day).
  • Molds, shapes, and locks in your blowout. So your hair looks polished and full of body the second you stop styling - and it actually stays that way.
  • Creates optimal level of grip for brush detailing (meaning you can actually get those Pinterest-worthy flips).
  • Provides heat protection (up to 450 F) and, when applied to a finished style, extra hold.
  • Can be used on second-day hair to touch up and finish your blowout. Less shampooing, more snoozing.
If the claims on this are true, it sounds like the ultimate hair product! I think I'm going to pick up the travel size today during the Ebates 16% cash back sale! So look for a review coming up in the next couple of weeks.

You can purchase Living Proof Blowout at Ulta.com

2 comments

  1. I need this in my life! I'm sort of a Living Proof addict, I should be their spokesperson he he. I'm also a hair product hoarder, I think I have a small problem. This would be a great addition to my collection I'm always looking for that holy grail that makes my hair perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the living proof curl cream so I'm Def going to have to try the blow out product for straight days!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig