Mini Sephora Haul

The other day I went to Sephora to spend my Shopkick gift cards. I had earned a $25 one and a $10 one using the app every chance I get.
You can get all the details about Shopkick on my Favorite Beauty Deal Sites page. You can earn virtual gift cards on your phone for doing simple tasks like walking into stores, scanning items with your phone, and making purchases.
This is what they look like...you can use them online or give your phone to the cashier in-store (I'm not going to blur out the numbers since they don't have a balance anymore).

Anyway, I had $35 to spend and I went a little over but I still made out great!

I purchased the Urban Decay Brightening and Tightening Complexion Primer Potion ($31). So far I love it! It makes my skin sooo smooth.
Next, I bought Tarte's new Park Ave Princess shade of their Amazonian Butter Lipstick ($17). It's a new shade for Spring 2015 and I'll be reviewing it very soon.
Finally, because I had 500 VIB Rouge points saved up, I got a Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil Set for free. It has shampoo,  conditioner, primer spray, and the oil.
I ended up taking all of this home for $13...not bad at all!

Have you hauled any beauty products lately? Or saved money doing it?  I'd love to hear about it...please drop me a comment below! :)

3 comments

  1. Totally gonna sign up for this! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It's one of my favorite apps because it actually works, unlike other scam-type apps where you'll never earn enough points. With Shopkick they add up pretty fast. Plus I like that you get a gift card right away. I was only 75 points away from the $10 gift card (I had 2,425) and I went to the mall, walked into Macy's and got 50 points, then walked into American Eagle and got 35...then I went straight to Sephora and was able to use my gift card. It was so great!

      Delete
  2. I signed up 2 days ago and already have 500 kicks. I should have my first $10 Sephora card in a week or so, yesss! I love this app, everyone should get it. Some of the ones where you can win gift cards are a joke but this is the real deal and you can tell because all these major retailers are partnering with them.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig