Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss Coming in June!

I have some great news to share with you- Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Gloss is heading our way very soon! I just saw on Maybelline's Instagram page that they're going to be releasing it this summer...it'll be in drugstores in June but I'm betting it'll show up in places like Harmon's and Bed Bath and Beyond before then!
maybelline baby lips gloss
Photo Credit: Maybelline Instagram Page
I'll take one of each, please! Are you a Baby Lips fan? Are you looking forward to these coming out?

2 comments

  1. These look amazing! Definitely need one of each :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I love Baby Lips so I can't wait to see what these are like. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig