LA Splash and LA Girl Spotted at Burlington Coat Factory

I was at Burlington Coat Factory today and spotted two brands that have mainly been online-only brands...L.A. Splash and L.A. Girl.
I have seen a few L.A.Girl products here and there like the Glazed Lip Paints at Harmon, Rite Aid, and Kmart and I've also seen the Beauty Brick eyeshadow palettes at Harmon, but today I saw the brand new Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter Beauty Bricks at Burlington. These just came out this Spring and I was planning an online order at L.A Girl since I hadn't seen them anywhere. Now I don't have to!
At my store, they only had Glow and Glam but there are two others online...Pinky and Spice. I'm not sure if they're just sold out at my location or if Burlington's not planning to stock those two.
They also had the eyeshadow Beauty Bricks!

Next, I spotted some L.A. Splash products, which I've never seen anywhere but online. They have a huge following on Social Media...everyone's talking about their lip products. Sadly, there were no lip products here, but there were glitter mascaras and cream eyeshadows. I'm definitely going to check here more often in case lip products start to show up!

So the moral of the story is, don't overlook Burlington Coat Factory for great beauty finds! I always forget to look there but I'm going to start remembering more often.

Have you spotted any great finds out and about? Any hard-to-find stuff?

4 comments

  1. I'm borderline obsessed with LA Splash Lip Couture!!! My favorite shade of the moment is Ghoulish (along with everyone else) and its so cute how they all have harry potter themed names. Its too bad you didn't find the lip products, as I highly recommend them. It would be nice to be able to just go to the store and buy them as opposed to waiting for the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to try the Lip Couture but it's so hard when you can't see them in person! Fingers crossed...maybe one day they'll be in stores! :)

      Delete
  2. I wish we had Burlington Coat Factory here in Canada, I have to cross the border to check out the deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I've been getting reports from people all over the country that they've also seen these in their local Burlington, so I guess it wasn't just my store. They had a lot of cosmetics there, I was surprised...I didn't even know they carried them!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig