My April Wishlist

April has just begun but I already have a few things on my wishlist! Here they are in no particular order...

  • First, Too Faced has just released an all-matte version of their Natural Eyes palette. I don't have the original but I would prefer this one anyway!
  • The other day, I posted about It Cosmetics new CC+ Bronzer...getting a sunny glow and full coverage in one step is something I'm looking forward to this summer.
  • The new Cover FX Custom Cover Drops are a genius way to turn your favorite moisturizer, primer, or serum into your perfect foundation. You can customize the coverage too! 
  • John Frieda 7 Day Volume is an in-shower rinse-out treatment that is supposed to give you voluminous, bouncy hair that lasts through a few shampoos (and gets you through non-shampoo days). 
  • I've been lusting after Too Faced's Melted Metal Lipsticks after seeing swatches online. They look absolutely gorgeous! 
  • I've been using Sunday Riley's Luna Night Sleeping Oil for the past week and I'm already seeing a huge difference in my skin.  Their products are super expensive, but skincare is one area I don't mind splurging on if they work.  The Good Genes Treatment is the next product I want to try...I've heard great things about it! 

  • So that's my wishlist for April so far... what's on your wishlist?  I'd love to hear about it! 

    2 comments

    1. Some absolute bargains in there Jen! :)
      I've used Too Faced's lipstick before - It's great!

      ReplyDelete
    2. These all nice and attractive to use them in a right and perfect way. thanks for sharing about this wishlist.

      ReplyDelete

    I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

    Blogger Template Created by pipdig