Tarte Haute Look Sale Starts Today Plus Sneak Peek!

Tarte will be on Haute Look today starting at 11:00am Eastern (8am Pacific), so now's your chance to score some major bargains!
Normally, you're not able to see what will be included in the sale or the prices, but somehow I was able to see them on the site this morning and I thought I'd post them for you so you can start to figure out what you want to buy.  Because once these sales go live, products sell out within minutes!

So here's what's going to be included...sorry for the darkened photos, but that's how they appeared on the site since the sale isn't live yet.



















This isn't quite everything...but it's most of it.  I omitted some additional shades of certain products so that this post didn't get too long.
So don't forget to visit Haute Look in a couple of hours before this is all gone!  See you there...

1 comment

  1. I am so impressed & appreciate your post.That's amazing with all the features and an affordable price

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig