Kushyfoot Flats to Go and Legwear Review

Recently, I was give the opportunity to try some Kushyfoot products. I wasn't familiar with the brand before now, but now I'm so glad I got the chance to try them because they're fantastic! Let's take a look...
My favorite Kushyfoot product has to be Flats to Go ($9.99)! They come in a small plastic package that can fit right into your purse easily.  I wish I had discovered these years ago! Before my son was born, my husband and I used to spend Saturday nights out in NYC with friends and I would always wear heels. By the end of the night (after walking all over the city), my feet would be killing me and I always wished I had brought a pair of flats to wear on the train on the way home. These would have been perfect!



They come in many different colors and finishes and I was sent the fleecy leopard ones.  I consider leopard print a neutral (it goes with everything!) so I was really excited about these! In the bag, they're folded in half, and when you open them up, they look like a normal ballet flat, they just feel thinner. They have a super soft sole so you can either fold them or roll them up, and there's elastic in the back to keep them snug on your feet.
Now that I'm a stay-at-home Mom and rarely wear heels these days, I've found another use for these! Summer is coming and I wear sandals pretty much every day once the weather turns warm. Well, there have been plenty of times when I would go to someone's house and they asked us to remove our shoes.  I would always feel awkward walking around in other people's homes with bare feet...especially if I needed a pedicure.  So Flats to Go is my solution! I'll keep these in my bag and they'll be my indoor slippers. Honestly, they're better to wear inside anyway because the soles are very thin and I think you'd feel every bump or pebble if you wore them outside.
Aren't they cute? 
Next, I tried the Fleece Trouser Socks ($17.97 for 3 pair).  Again, I feel like I should have discovered these years ago! When I worked at Sephora and had to wear the black costume, we had to wear black dress shoes and black socks. I used to wear trouser socks but in the cold weather, my feet would freeze because they're as thin as pantyhose.  Not these! They look like dressier trouser socks but are lined with a thin layer of fleece, so they feel as warm as my wool socks. They also have a zig-zag sole that's ribbed and feels so good on your feet as you walk...sort of like a mini massage.
Next, I tried the Opaque Knee Length Trouser sock. They came in a 2-pack with one solid black and one fishnet style.  These have graduated compression to prevent your legs from swelling and also feature that zig-zag sole that feels great on your feet.

Here's what the soles look like...

Finally, I got to try the Shaping Tights ($29.97 for 3 pairs).  These smooth your tummy, hips and thighs and are actually comfortable to wear.  They have the massaging sole built in too!  Even though I rarely get dressed up anymore, I have worn them under jeans on days when I feel bloated or when I want to look slimmer and they help my jeans go on easier, almost like I'm a half a size smaller!
Overall, I'm really impressed with Kushyfoot's products...they're so much better than the hosiery I had been using before...they actually solve a lot of the problems I used to have when I got dressed up. I wish I had known about them when I was working and wore tights, trouser socks and heels every day. I would definitely recommend picking some up...they're so worth it!
You can find them at Walgreens and Drugstore.com

**The products in this review were provided to me by a brand or PR agency, and this in no way influenced my opinion.  I was not paid to write this review**

2 comments

  1. Wow, I remember reading about flats to go in a magazine a long time ago and I thought it was a great idea. Then I never saw them anywhere/knew where to get them. I'm going to check around now, what a great idea! I want a pair to wear while I'm sitting at my desk at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea about wearing flats to go in summer when you invite to someones'house. Great tip!
    Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig