Create Your Perfect Foundation With Cover FX Custom Cover Drops

Have you ever wished you could create your own foundation that had the perfect texture, finish, and amount of coverage?  I think about it all the time! I have really dry skin and foundations tend to cling to dry patches, settle into lines, and make my skin look older.  I used to wish that my primers could act as foundation because they fill in my pores and lines and give my skin an airbrushed look, but they don't have coverage.  Well, that wish is now a reality!
                                        
Cover FX has just introduced Custom Cover Drops ($44, Sephora). This is pure pigment in a bottle that can be mixed with absolutely any face product! You can mix it with your favorite moisturizer, primer, face serum, tinted moisturizer, beauty oils, or foundation. You can even mix it with body lotion (hello, perfect legs!). It's totally genius and easy to use. Use 1 drop for sheer coverage, 2 drops for medium coverage, and 3 drops for full coverage.  It comes in 24 shades for all undertones so there's a really broad range.  I'm ready to go down to Sephora and pick this up today!

Here's a short 2 minute video that talks about how it works: 


         
To purchase, or see reviews, please visit Sephora.

1 comment

  1. These sound really interesting. I'm holding out for more reviews though before I jump in because they are expensive.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig