BH Cosmetics Now on HauteLook.com!

Attention Hautelook members!  BH Cosmetics is now on the site and there are so many awesome products at over 50% off.

Here are a few of my picks:

The Wild Palettes are 55% off at only $8.50.  These baked eyeshadows are way bigger than they look in the photos.  I reviewed the Wild Child palette HERE.

 These blush palettes are so pretty and there are also two Contour & Blush palettes and concealer/foundation palettes.

 These blush duos are so pretty and only $4!
If you aren't a member of HauteLook yet, you can sign up for free HERE.  They are owned by Nordstrom and feature all the best beauty, clothing and shoe brands for way less than retail.  But hurry because each sale only lasts a few days and items sell out quickly!

Also, the Stila sale is still live until tomorrow morning!

1 comment

  1. Yessss! I just went and got the Wild Child palette and the contour and blush palette in the lighter shade. I've seen both demo'd on YouTube and have been lusting after them. I couldn't make any more excuses not to get them at these prices. Thanks for the tip (but not for making my wallet lighter on a regular basis, lol).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig