L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints Now at Rite Aid!


L.A. Girl's Glazed Lip Paints have gotten famous this past year, partly because the formula is awesome, and partly because they look like Too Faced Melted dupes. I have yet to post a review on them...I've been swamped with new products coming out left and right, but a few months ago I had ordered them online because no stores near me carried them. Then last month I spotted them at Harmons, and now they're in Rite Aid! So far there are only the 6 original shades (they've since added 12 more) but it's a start! Plus, they're .51 cheaper at Rite Aid than on the L.A. Girl website.

Babydoll, Hot Mess, Blushing

Bombshell, Spice-Up, Coy

1 comment

  1. I want to try these but I haven't seen them anywhere in Toronto. Usually I don't like liquid lip products in a tube because they aren't very practical for use on the go but I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig