Dupe of the Day #1- Benefit Coralista Powder

One of the things I love most about being a beauty blogger is finding dupes!  It's the thrill of the chase and it's so satisfying when you find a product for a couple of dollars that rivals the more expensive ones.  I have so many dupes floating around in my head that I want to share, but not enough time in the day to do a full post on each one, so...I'm decided to do a "Dupe of the Day" post here every day that'll be short and sweet.  They won't be in any specific order, just whatever pops into my head first.  That way, you'll always have a little surprise here every day!

You can find the Dupe of the Day archives in the main menu under the "reviews" tab.

This ELF blush in Candid Coral is a dupe for Benefit Coralista.  I've seen the comparison swatches online (Google them- they're really close!).



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig