Spotted! Maybelline Rebel Red Winter 2014 Collection

I was making the rounds this morning and saw this new Maybelline display at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It's their Winter 2014 collection called Rebel Red and while it does include some limited editions, I was super disappointed that this didn't include any new Color Tattoo shades. Hopefully they'll put out a few more displays in the coming days...sometimes they have a couple of them that include different products!


First are a few limited edition nail shades...
Ravishing Red, Bold & Burgundy, and Gold Ignite.

Two limited edition Color Sensational lipsticks...Crimson Rush and Burgundy Beauty.
A new Master Kajal liner in Gold Flare.
And a Master Hi-Light in Illuminata. The Mega Plush, Black Master Kajal and Nudes Palette are all current products that they've made a part of the collection.
Honestly, I'm not too excited about this new collection because I don't really wear red lipsticks or gold eyeliner. The nail shades are just ok, but I feel like I've seen these colors a million times before. The Master Hi-Light highlighter looks interesting and I might pick that up, but that's about it.  Is anything about this collection thrilling you, or do you feel like I do about it?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig