Farmhouse Fresh Agave Nectar Body Oil Review


The other day I was browsing around at The Paper Store, a new gift shop that opened near my house (I believe there are locations all over New England). It's a great store because they have jewelry, cute boho clothes, home decor and of course, beauty products. As I was browsing the beauty section I saw a table of bath and body products from a company I had never heard of before- Farmhouse Fresh. Based out of Dallas, Texas, they believe in creating natural (up to 99.6%!), whimsical products that are totally giftable (or to keep for yourself).
They had some testers out and the Agave Nectar Body Oil ($16) caught my eye. When you have dry skin, body oils are the best because there's no water in them like lotions have, so it doesn't evaporate from the skin. It sinks in and lasts all day long.
From the moment I tried this in the store, I knew I had to have it. It feels lightweight but packs a seriously hydrating punch. Going on it felt like it was drenching my skin with moisture, rather than that "dry oil" feel a lot of body oils have. After it soaked in, my skin absolutely glowed and felt soft and plump, like it actually absorbed the oil, rather than it sitting on top.



 Here's the description:
"If you love a deep-soaking, luscious after-shower body oil, Agave Nectar will love you back! The scent is heavenly light - an oat/milk scent (comparable to a to-die-for tiramisu dessert) that women and men alike adore. But it's so much more than a body oil. Made with a special blend of extracts tested and proven to reduce the rate of your skin's water loss - one of the culprits in signs of aging. Barley, Sandalwood and Amurense bark combine with Agave Nectar and a blend of natural oils to deeply hydrate without a greasy afterfeel. This bottle of glistening comfort even turns white in the water, so any droplets on your clothing or sheets remove clean in the wash. No staining. How brilliant! 96% natural and like all FarmHouse Fresh products, Agave Nectar Ageless Body Oil is Paraben & Sulfate free".
Here's the ingredients panel (click the photo for a close up):


The scent is an oatmeal milk scent that's soft and creamy. Lately I've been taking my showers at night after my little guy goes to sleep, and this is that perfect calming, bedtime scent. Plus, I wake up with super soft skin...bonus! I'm not sure i would wear this in the daytime- maybe because it's summer I'm drawn toward light, fresh scents right now. Maybe when the weather gets colder, I'll be more inclined to wear this during the day, since it's more of a cozy scent.

Final Thoughts:
This is my favorite body oil out of all the ones I've tried so far.

You can buy it at The Paper Store or at Farmhouse Fresh. 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig