Garnier Color Styler spotted at Target

There's a new temporary hair color popping up at Target called Garnier Color Styler. It's a clay-based liquid that's supposed to last 2-3 shampoos and comes in fun shades. It's non damaging since it's not actually dye. It is also used on dry hair which is so much easier than wet since you can see where you're putting it while your hair is already styled how you would normally wear it.

The box tells you that it may last longer on damaged or color treated hair which is absolutely true! I once used an Aveda color conditioner in brown on my damaged blonde hair to see what I would look like brunette and thinking it would wash out. Well let's just say I was a brunette for a couple of months! So be careful when using temporary products if your hair is damaged because it's porous and will soak up the color and hold on tight!

Here are photos I took of each shade (click on any photo to enlarge it):




Here's the rest of the box with instructions and description:



What do you think, would you use this? I would possibly try the bronze one since it's the closest to a natural hair color (boring I know!). I could use it to add some lowlights to my blonde. I'd be too afraid to use a bolder color in case my hair absorbs it too much and I got stuck with it.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig