Ipsy Glam Bag June 2014 Revealed

I am always excited for my Ipsy Glam bag and this month it was the last of my sample subscriptions to arrive so I was happy to finally see it in the mailbox yesterday! 

First, let's start with the bag- Rebecca Minkoff designed it exclusively for Ipsy and the design is so tropical and summery!

She actually has a very similar small pouch on her website for $75 that is strikingly similar!

First is Laneige BB Cushion. This Korean brand is a sister to much more expensive Amore Pacific and their products have recently landed in the US at Target. I actually bought the full size of this a while ago, and I'll review it soon (I'm so backed up with reviews right now!).
This sample has little pods that have different shades in it so you can find the best one for your skin. Here's some info on how it works:

Next is Marc Anthony Beach Waves spray. This is a pretty decent sized sample and I'll be taking it to the Shore with me next week for sure! You can use it on damp or dry hair, just scrunch and go. They claim that even the straightest hair can get beachy waves from this, so we'll see!
I've heard a lot of buzz about this next product, SKINN Olive and Enzyme Cleanser ($25 for 4 oz. - this sample is 2 oz!). Its a cleansing balm that not only removes dirt and makeup but also dead skin. The reviews everywhere on this are really good so I'm looking forward to trying it!
Now through 10/9/14, get 20% off any purchase at SKINN by using code IPSYSKINN at checkout.
I was so happy to see this full size NYX Butter Gloss ($5)! I had reported in my Ipsy spoilers post that all Ipsy members would be getting one but I wasn't sure what shade. I got Eclair which is a soft, summery pink. This gloss smells delicious (like cookies) and melts into the lips. Its not sticky at all!
Now through 8/9/14, get 30% off NYX Blush Sticks ($6 regularly) using code NYXJUNEBLOOM.


Finally, I also got a full size NickaK New York Shimmer Eyeliner ($4.99) in a gorgeous teal shade. This liner has a super thin brush that makes it easy to get a slim line. Or you can add more easily. You can get 30% off at NickaK through 7/11 by entering code IPSY at checkout!




Overall, this months Ipsy Glam bag more than made up for last month's, which was one of the worst I've gotten from them. But in 2 years of Ipsy, I've gotten maybe 2 bags that I wasn't crazy about. The rest have been amazing- they always give you so much more than your $10 worth. Even this month's bag- the SKINN cleanser was worth $12.50, NYX Butter Gloss $5, and the NickaK Eyeliner $5- that's $22.50 not even counting the Laneige, Marc Anthony or Rebecca Minkoff Makeup Bag!
If you'd like to sign up for Ipsy, click here.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig