Julep Maven Modern Beauty Box April 2014 Reveal

I got my Julep Maven Box over the weekend, and I realized that I had forgotten to change my Style Profile this month. Usually, I go to the site and take a look at what each box contains and choose my favorite but it completely slipped my mind. When I first signed up, I got Boho Glam (2 nail colors and 1 beauty product) when I took the quiz, but I wasn't crazy about the nail polish colors that month so I switched to It Girl (3 nail polishes). Then last month, I decided to try Modern Beauty, which is 2 Full Sized Beauty Products and I got a cool lip scrub and lip treatment. I'm a little bummed because it looks like the nail polishes in this month's box were neons and bright summery colors, which I love when the weather gets warm. But since my profile still says Modern Beauty, I got 2 Beauty Products. Take a look...


This month's Modern Beauty box contains a a blush and a bronzer from a new line called Glow. They contain diamond powder and are supposed to give a poreless effect.

I also got a $10 off coupon and a quote from Cyndi Lauper, "You don't have to be like anyone else".


The blush color is called Peach Bellini and is a really pretty shade of pink, perfect for my fair skin.


Thr bronzer is called Light Golden Bronze.


Both come in sleek black cases with a mirror inside. I really like the packaging!


Here are some swatches...I went heavy so you could see them on camera. Both have some shimmer in them, which I don't mind in blush, and with bronzer I don't mind it if I'm using it here and there for contouring but when I'm using it all over, I prefer matte bronzers. This one is a cocoa-like shade, and not too orange, which is a good thing.



Overall, I'll probably use both of these products. They're really nice quality and I like the shades.

Want to get a FREE Julep Maven box? Click below, take the quiz, or choose your box and use the code at checkout!

Julep Beauty Inc.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig