Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil Review

I was in Sephora today and almost squealed out loud when I saw the new Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creams, $18.I'm pretty much obsessed with my Argan Infinity Cream and a version with color is too good to be true! 
Take a peek!
It comes in 6 shades:

Everlasting Honey- Rosy Nude

Limitless Pink- Medium Pink

Timeless Coral- Warm Vibrant Coral

Endless Guava- Vibrant Poppy Pink

Always Cherry- Vibrant Cool Red

Boundless Berry- Rich Cool Wine

I decided to try Limitless Pink. I usually go for nude shades but when I swatched this on my hand it looked very pretty and subtle.



It comes in a squeeze tube just like the original version, only smaller.


Here's the description:

What it is:
A natural, hydrating lip and cheek formula infused with argan oil and color. 

What it does:
This creamy, colorful product adds a pop of dewy, natural color to lips and cheeks. The tinted treatment starts as a cream and melts into an oil, promoting hydration and nourishment without a greasy finish. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates 
- Phthalates 

What else you need to know:
“I love putting my Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil on my lips and cheeks to battle dryness and keep them soft. So I thought, why not make a tinted version to add a kiss of color? I’m in love with these cute color wonders. The tint is transparent, so it looks natural, but the popping pigment brightens up lips and cheeks instantly!”—Josie Maran


Ingredients:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Beeswax**, Jojoba Esters**, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed)/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer**, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Wax**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax**, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Sorbitan Oleate**, Tocopherol, Polyglycerin-3**, Phenethyl Alcohol**, Water**, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Mica**, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)**, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499). *Organic **Natural.

I love, love, love the feel of this balm! It is so soft and just melts into the lips, leaving behind a gorgeous sheer tint of color with a hint of glossiness. This isn't waxy like a lip balm or sticky like a gloss. The texture is just amazing. The color is sheer going on, but buildable and it definitely stains the lips a little so you'll see some color even after the glossy finish wears off. It feels incredibly hydrating and comfortable on the lips.

The only downside is that it can melt into an oil if you store it in a warm environment, so make sure it's kept in a cool place! Also, I've seen other reviews that said that this can sometimes have a gritty feel. I haven't experienced that myself yet but I wonder if it varies from tube to tube depending on how they're stored. 

I also find it to be too dewy for cheeks. This cream melts into an oil which is a great feeling on the lips but is a little weird on the cheeks...its not matte like other cream blushes. 

In the swatch,the color looks heavy but it's not at all...this gives a beautiful My Lips But Better effect for me.


Here it is next to the original Infinity Cream. It's actually a huge tube considering you only need a tiny bit. It costs $18, but right now this week, Sephora is giving 15% off to Beauty Insiders in the stores, plus you get a free clutch with samples! So I paid $16 and change for this.

So is this Splurgeworthy? Yes! Go and get this now, seriously!

2 comments

  1. WHHAAAAT? OMG, OMG! I didn't even know this was coming out and I read so many beauty blogs. I can't wait for Sephora to open in the morning, I'm going first thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Infinity Cream, and I can't believe they made one with color! Genius!!I like the coral shade, think I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig