Emjoi Micro Pedi Callus Remover Review

Every winter my feet get neglected since they're hiding under socks and boots, and this year is even worse since having a baby. I haven't had a pedicure since last Spring, and I was looking for something I could use at home to make life easier. I saw Clarisonic's new pedi tool, but $200? Not a chance! I had an Amazon gift card from Christmas and started looking there for pedicure tools. 

I came across the Emjoi Micro-Pedi Nano. It's $24.95 and the reviews on it were amazingly good. So I figured why not...it would be free with my gift card.


Description:

Get Your Feet Ready For Sandal Season as we introduce our NEW Micro-Pedi Nano! The latest innovation from Emjoi.
Enjoy the comfort of your own home while getting a quicker and more effective pedicure than you would at a salon! No Appointment Necessary

It's unique roller spins 360 degrees, at an amazing 30 times a second, to gently and effectively buff away hard, jagged skin on the soles of heels.
*Ground-breaking device takes the chore out of smoothing skin on the feet
*Gently and effectively buffs away dead, calloused, hard and dry skin in seconds
*Unique roller with micro mineral particles pulverizes dead skin in an instant
*Safer and more effective than metal scrapers, which uses blades to cut the skin
*Easier to use than the other methods, that require constant rubbing
*All Micro-Pedi Refill Rollers are compatible with all Micro-Pedi models
* Batter-operated (2AA not included)
*Accepted American Podiatric Medical Association
I previously had tried the Pedi-Egg, which was sort of gross and basically like a cheese grater for your feet. It worked ok, but didn't smooth as well as it could have. Pumice stones are ok too, but like the Pedi-Egg, they're a manual process that takes a while.
The first time I tried my Emjoi, I was hooked! When they say it "pulverizes" dead skin, they mean it. I literally touched it to a hard callused area on my foot for a few seconds and it turned the callus into a fine white powder, leaving super smooth skin behind. It doesn't hurt at all, and you just barely hold it on the skin without pressing too hard, like you would a razor. The roller that buffs your feet is like sandpaper, and rotates 30 times per second, which is really powerful, and way more than you'd ever be able to do yourself with a pumice or Pedi-Egg.

I've been using it once a week, and my feet are already sandal-ready in February! No calluses or dead, dry skin in sight! I love that the Emjoi is small and compact too, it fits in the palm of my hand! It's amazing that something so small can work so well!
It's the best $25 I've spent in a while, and will definitely cut down on the number of pedicures I have to get.
You can purchase it on Amazon.com, below.

1 comment

  1. $200 LOL I love Clarisonic but common! This looks good though especially for spring and summer. I actually do keep up with my manicure during the winter months.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig