Boots Botanics Organic Facial Oil Review

I was perusing the beauty aisles at my local Target the other day and ran into the rep from the British brand Boots. She's there almost as much as I am (which is almost every day), cleaning, stocking, and making testers.  I really love that they have testers, because most drugstore brands don't. In fact, I tried to buy a Sonia Kashuk concealer the other day, and every single box in the shade I wanted had been opened up, with an obvious finger mark in the product. Gross. 
Anyway, she was telling me about their Botanics line and I thought I'd try something out. The Boots Botanics line contains natural plant extracts, and for the past 10 years, Boots has been working with the botanists at the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew to ensure that the plants going into the formulas are as effective for the skin as they possibly can be.
I love facial oils, so I decided to give theirs a try. It was a steal at $8.99.

Here are some packaging shots:



I love that this is 100% organic, and it comes in a frosted glass bottle with a glass dropper.  The packaging seems very high end for such an inexpensive product!  Here are the ingredients:

This oil is lightweight and feels really nice and hydrating on my dry skin. It has a scent of floral essences but I can't really decide what it smells like exactly. It soaks in completely within a few minutes- I use it mainly at night and wake up with soft, smooth skin!  I've been using this for the past three nights and my skin looks amazing!  The hydration stays all day and my skin has a youthful glow that it hasn't had in years.  

I checked the reviews from MakeupAlley.com and this has a 4.9 out of 5 rating, which I almost never see, so a lot of people are really loving this oil.  I can't wait to try more products from the Boots Botanics line! 

Have you tried this, or other Boots products that you loved?  Drop me a comment and let me know!

1 comment

  1. I tried this based on your recommendation and I couldn't be happier! This oil is divine and cheaper than Loreal age perfect, which I was planning on buying until I read this. The best part is its organic and I feel good about putting it on my skin. I use it on my hands and feet at night also!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig