New Products Spotted- L'oreal Versailles Nail Polishes, Vichy BB Cream, Organix Keratin Oil

 I spotted some new products on the shelves of Walgreens tonight.  

Right by the front door, these caught my eye.  Organix always has the best scents, and this line looks intriguing because it's an anti-breakage Keratin line.  For a girl with dry/damaged hair, this is a little too tempting. I'm not sure if this is the whole line, but they had shampoo, conditioner, and a dry oil spray. I didn't purchase any of it, but I'm sure I will soon!



Wet n'Wild has some cute new nail polishes that look like lollipops- ColorIcon Toppings.  The display says that these are a limited edition, so if you want one, I'd hurry and go get one soon before they disappear!



I'm loving L'oreal's new Versailles Collection nail polishes, especially the baby blue- so pretty!  I love Spring.


Last but not least, Vichy has launched a BB Cream as a part of their ProEven line in 2 shades- Light and Medium.  Other products in the line include dark spot treatments for the face and under the eyes.  I was dying to try the BB Cream, but it's $33- kind of steep. 



Are you interested in any of these, or have you already purchased any of them?  Do tell!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig