New Drugstore Products Spotted- Physicians Formula BB Cream, Garnier Hydra Recharge, New NYC Products!

I ran into CVS today on my lunch break, and spotted some more new products for Spring 2013.  Take a look! 

First up is Garnier's new Hydra Recharge line.  It contains Superfruit Beads and is supposed to weightlessly hydrate the hair- great for those like me with fine hair! The line offers Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in foam, and a Deep Conditioner.  I'm excited to try this!

Next up is Physicians Formula Super BB Cream, Concealer and Powder.  I actually bought the BB Cream and the BB Concealer because I had $6 in Extra Bucks, plus each product had an instant $3 off coupon attached to the package.  So I saved $12 on these- not bad (They are $15 each).  


Finally, NYC Cosmetics has launched several new products.  Below is Appleicious Glossy Lip Balm, which is a tinted balm that has Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Avocado Oil.  I'm not sure what the apple means other than the top of the balm has an imprint of an apple in it that's white, and then the color surrounds it.  (Basically it looks like the little picture on the ad underneath "Plump & Tint".  
They also have new jumbo lip glosses that are a plumping formula!


Next, for eyes, they've launched a new mascara, Big Bold Curl, HD Color Trio Eyeshadows, High Definition liquid liner, and Sparkle Eye Dust loose shadows in a tube.  I'll definitely have to come back and pick up some of these! 



Has anyone out there tried any of these products yet and what did you think?  If not, do you want to?

2 comments

  1. I am going to pick up some of the plump lip glosses =)

    http://drugstoremakeupforthewatchfulspender.blogspot.com/
    please check out my blog thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the PF BB cream yet? And do you like it?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig