Spotted in Store- New Marc Anthony Hair- Oil of Morocco, Bye Bye Frizz, Beach Waves and Easy-Lites

I spotted some new Marc Anthony products at Rite Aid this week.  
First up, Oil of Morocco- there's a sulfate free shampoo, conditioner, and Argan Oil treatment.
Next is the Bye Bye Frizz keratin line.  It includes sulfate free shampoo, conditioner, blow dry cream, and keratin smoothing treatment.


I also spotted a beach waves spray and a new product called Easy Lites which is a highlighting spray that works with your flat iron to create permanent streaks.  
Have you tried any of these products yet?  I'm curious to find out how well they work! 



7 comments

  1. Love the Keratin shampoo and conditioner!!! Better than the Loreal sulfate free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Actually not often do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not enough persons are talking intelligently about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Athletic Body Care- I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree!!!! I shop at drug stores.....I walk the make up and hair aisles, wondering what to get because in the back of my head I already know it will end up in the "this product sucks and was a waste of money" drawer!!!!! THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY TIME AND MONEY!!!!!I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I love YOU guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought the Marc Anthony Morocco products, also noticed that Organix had the exact same line. Although you get more from Organix, MA smelled better to me. I've used the Moroccanoil products previously (which I loved since they were so beachy smelling, but by the end, I was really done with the smell). My hair was noticeably different. Smoother and sleeker. BUT this was a rainy day we were having, not the usual dry day!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig