Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Polish- Passionate Pink Swatch

If you saw my previous post on Revlon's new Colorstay Longwear nail polish, and all of the reader comments below it, you know that this stuff is just awesome- patent leather, gel-like shine and it lasts a looong time! Without a topcoat, the tips start wearing around day 4, but with a topcoat, mine lasted a week before I decided to just take it off and switch colors.  I just picked up Passionate Pink, and it's such a pretty bright pink that makes me think of Spring when I wear it.  I just wanted to post a pic so you can see the color- love it!



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig