L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Eye Shadow- Endless Pearl Review and Swatch

The other day, I reviewed L'oreal's Infallible eyeshadow in Continuous Cocoa, last month I reviewed Sultry Smoke, and I love these shadows so much, I wanted to review more of them.  But this time, I thought I'd try something a little lighter and Endless Pearl seemed like a perfect highlight color.

Like the other shades, this one has a creamy texture that's technically a powder, but feels super soft, almost cream-like.  


It comes with a little disc that you're supposed to keep inside the jar to keep the powder pressed down. 


I'm super impressed with the pigment on these, and how long they last.  Unfortunately, my skin color is so light, this color soft of blends in a bit, and is hard to see. I really layered it on just so you could see the color a little better. On those of you with darker skin tones, this will really pop and look beautiful.  It doesn't contain shimmer, but it does have a sort of pearlized finish.  


So how many of you are hooked on these like I am?  What's your favorite shade?

3 comments

  1. I'm so glad someone finally put this swatch up. I've been all over looking for a swatch of Endless Pearl! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I have been picking them up here & there on sale & now have 15 of them - YIKES! It's a sickness... they are just gorgeous though! I'm in Canada so they all have different names & several of the shades are not even available in the US. The only shade that is a bit of a miss for me is Gold Mine from the L'Or (gold) collection from around Christmas time. By the end of the day, there is glitter all over my face :-( The one I would like next is Amber Rush, but it seems like it might be a US exclusive shade so far... I hope that L'Oreal keeps putting out "mini collections" of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, me too! It's totally a sickness- I keep looking at the colors and have to restrain myself from buying more! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig