NYX Hunter Green Eyeshadow Review and Swatches

I've been wanting to try NYX products for a while now, but they are really difficult to find in stores.  I finally went on the Ulta website and ordered a bunch of their products to try, since they were buy 2 get one 50% off.  


Today, I tested the first of 4 eyeshadows I bought called Hunter Green.  It's a pretty dark green in the package, and since my outfit today had some green in it, I thought it would be a nice compliment.  Here are some close ups (by the way, I got a new camera, so my close ups will be a lot more detailed from now on!)




This eyeshadow has amazing pigmentation and is so soft and velvety.  It can definitely stand up to any higher end shadow, without a doubt.  Here's a swatch on my arm- you can tell how dark it comes out. This color is so gorgeous! 
I got a lot of compliments on my shadow today.  Dark green is a great alternative to gray or brown when creating a darker, smoky eye look.  


What do you guys think of this one?  Or of NYX shadows in general?

2 comments

  1. OMG I love this color so much!! The pigment is awesome. Where can you buy NYX? I've seen NYC in drugstores- it that the same company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMA-zing color! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig