Loreal Color Riche LeGloss Review (& Nude Touch Swatches)

I buy lipglosses all the time, and usually they aren't that pigmented.  I mean, something that looks hot pink in the tube barely adds any color to my lips.  So I wasn't expecting much when I purchased Loreal's new Le Gloss in Nude Touch.  


Jennifer Lopez is the face of this new product and she looks amazing as ever.  According to Loreal's website, Le Gloss is "infused with Ultra Hydrating Omega 3, protective Vitamin E, and Argan Oil for the richest shine experience yet".  


This gloss is actually very pigmented, and I am loving the texture.  It feels and looks similar to a Chanel Glossimer I used to have, and at a fraction of the price- $7.99!  It's long lasting (for a gloss anyway) and super shiny.  It also smells a bit like a vanilla cookie- yum!  If you're looking for a gloss that actually adds color to your lips as well as shine, you have to try this one! 
The color I purchased was Nude Touch (similar to my own lipcolor- I wasn't in a bold mood today!).  

Right out of the tube. 
Still has lots of pigment and shine when spread out.

My lips before- no gloss.



 
My lips after.  I have to say that the picture looks much less intense than in real life.  The camera didn't pick up the shine and color as much as it could have.  In real life, my lips actually looked like J. Lo's above!
Have any of you tried this?  What are your thoughts?

XO Jenna

5 comments

  1. I am so jealous of your lips- they're so gorgeous! I've been looking for a nice subtle gloss color to just enhance the color of my lips. This one sounds great- I'm not fond of lipstick but I agree that most glosses don't have enough color pigment. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE THIS gloss so much. I got the Golden Splash color because I wanted something subtle for everyday but I really want to go back and get Watermelon Crush because I think the hot pink would be so hot for going out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this when I saw your review and it didn't disappoint me. It almost has lipstick-like pigment but in a gloss! It totally rocks. I have never liked lipstick and I was afraid this might be like those liquid lipsticks but it's not. Its definitely a gloss texture and doesn't look dry on the lips or sink into lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want this! I have a $5 CVS bucks coupon, so I think I'll go and buy it tonight before work.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig