Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara Review

I am a mascara junkie, so I am always excited when a new one comes out.  There's been a wave of mascaras that claim to lengthen your lashes lately, and I'll try anything in my quest for lashes that look like falsies.
This mascara doesn't contain any chemicals to make your lashes grow, but it is supposed to condition the lashes and discourage them from falling out, hence, they will grow longer!

Here's a shot of the packaging and the brush.  The brush is a medium sized brush that's not straight..it waves a little bit.


And here's the before and after on my own lashes...are they 117% longer?  Probably not, but this is only after one use, and the packaging says to use it for 4 weeks to see the best results, so I'll need to do a follow-up post.  This mascara went on smoothly with no clumps.  It smudged a little toward the end of the night, but not nearly as bad as some mascaras do.  It definitely gives more length than volume, and I usually like mascaras that give both.  All in all, this is a good mascara, but so far, nothing too special. The real selling point will be if I see even longer lashes in a month.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig