Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion Review


Hey guys!  Sorry it's been so long between posts.  I've been going back to school which takes up sooo much of my time.  Anyway, I recently signed up to become a BzzAgent (www.bzzagent.com) and for those of you who don't know what that is, I'm going to tell you because it's really cool.  Basically, you sign up and they have you take some surveys to find out what you're interested in.  From there, you can sign up for campaigns, during which you'll recieve a product in the mail to try and all you have to do is tell people (friends, family, blog readers etc) what you thought about the product (good or bad).  
My first campaign was for Got2b's Smoothing Lustre Lotion, and I wanted to review it for Frugirl because it's at a great price point and I figured it would be something that my readers might consider purchasing at some point.  
Ok, so a little background...here's the description from Got2b- "Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion shapes, smoothes, controls fly-aways and gives your hair an amazing weightless lustre that's touchably soft.  Plus it protects against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant too."  It can also be used on wet or dry hair, and I used it when my hair was dry. 
It comes in a pump bottle, and I pumped out a dime sized blob into my hand.  It's a very thick, white balm, almost like body lotion, and I was kind of nervous that it would weigh down my fine hair.  But surprisingly, it didn't- like the back of the bottle said, it goes on weightless! (Granted, I used a small amount for my very long hair, but that's what I always do, because you can always go back and use more but you can't take it away.)
It definitely took away the frizzies, made my hair incredibly soft and defined my layers, which I find that silicone serums don't do very well, so I was very happy with that!  It also smells great and I love that it protects your hair from heat.  I purchased it for $5 at Walgreens, so I thought it was a great deal, and is a product that I will continue to use.  
I really want you guys to try it out and let me know what you think, so...
The first 5 people to send me an email (abeautyofablog@gmail.com) will receive a free sample in the mail, plus a coupon in case you decide to buy it! Please include your full name and address.  I'll post on the site when all the samples have been claimed, but hurry before they're gone! 
xoxo Jenna

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig