New Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Demo/Review

 I just got my hands on the new Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion, and it's amazing!  I took some pics so you can see what it does...it's a fusion of Original Lash Blast and Lash Blast Length to both thicken and lengthen.  I'm not even going to blab on and on, because the pictures really say everything. The brush is great, not a lot of clumping, and the formula is really buildable.

Here are my lashes without anything...(by the way, I'm not wearing eyeliner or any other eye makeup in these photos).


And here's what they look like after applying 2 coats of Lash Blast Fusion!
After I took the pics, I went back and applied a third coat, and they just kept getting bigger.  Below is both eyes...it totally almost looks like I'm wearing false lashes!

Here's what the tube and brush look like...
This is what the packaging says...
To get a tube of this before it hits stores, visit http://www.facebook.com/covergirl. There are very limited quantities available during the presale.  Otherwise, you can get this in stores in April.

6 comments

  1. Wow! You got great results. I'm psyched to try this out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna, I went and picked one up on Sunday.....and it is amazing....I want to say better then my expensive stuff!!! Really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this in the store the other day and bought it because of your review. I have to say, I am loving it. No flaking or clumping and it gives length and volume without being obnoxious. Thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Mascara ! The brush is one of my favorites because it does not clump and unlike my prior combonation of LashBlastVolume and Colosal (Colosal is by Maybeline, And works well for length but clumps a lot) it does not clump (when you use it properly of course!) and doesn't flake ! The only thing I dislike about this product is that the difference in length between LashBlastVolume and LashBlastFusion is not as great as I would like ... I fell that perhaps using a lengthening/defining mascara such as LashBlastLength or perhaps Jane defining mascara with LashBlastVolume may work better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was really skeptical about getting this mascara, i kept passing it up, but after seeing your results I WANT IT! think i shud return the revlon PLUMPING GROW LUSCIOUS and get this instead?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Yes, I still love it! Even though I've tested several mascara's since this one, I keep coming back to this. It gives length, volume and seriously doesn't clump or flake. Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig