Recent Kohl's Haul

I featured a Kohl's clothing haul on my Instagram stories a few days ago and I got SO many questions on these two items I picked up. A lot of you wanted to know what brands they were and what they were called, so you could look them up on the Kohl's website, so I thought I'd post the links here for you guys.

If you didn't catch my Instagram story before it disappeared, I was in Kohl's earlier this week looking for pajamas or something I could wear around the house at night. Usually I wear leggings and a t-shirt but now that it's fall and very cool at night, I wanted something a little cozier. I'm the type of person that has to put comfy clothes on as soon as I know I'll be home for the rest of the night...I just can't sit around in jeans or anything too stiff (my husband is the complete opposite!).

I found this SO High-Low Hatchi Top ($19.99) and the instant I touched it, I knew I had to have it. It's the softest piece of clothing I own...it has the same fuzzy texture of a cashmere sweater but it's lighter-weight than a sweater which is perfect! Sometimes I get too hot wearing thicker hoodies or sweaters in the house, but I still wanted something thicker than t-shirt material...this is perfect! And SO cozy.
For reference, I got the size Medium (I'm 5'6 135 lbs.). It's not big and loose on me but it's not tight or clingy either...it's just right (just like it looks in the photo above). It has a pretty long length- it hits the top of my thighs in the front, and just covers my rear in the back.
It comes in six colors and I will definitely be back for more!

I also picked up two pair of Sweater Leggings from Pink Republic ($14.99). They come in cute winter/holiday themed patterns that put me in a festive mood (my husband makes fun of them, haha!). They're stretchy like regular leggings but are made out of a really soft sweater material which makes them super cozy! I grabbed two colors in size medium and they fit perfectly.

If you're looking for some really comfy pieces to wear around the house at night, definitely check these out at Kohls! :)

6 comments

  1. I went to Kohls the day after your video on IG and got both pieces. You are so right about the top, it's the softest thing ever! I also got the leggings, the gingerbread printed ones and I know I'll live in them for the rest of the winter. Thank you for the tip, I love when you share your clothing hauls too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad you found it! I'll definitely have to try to post more clothing hauls :)

      Delete
  2. I live clothing hauls so ty for posting! Am definitely checking out that cozy shirt next time I'm in Kohls. I got two at old navy that seem similar but I can always use more loungewear! :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! :) I'll have to check out the Old Navy ones! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh I've been on the hunt for "comfy cozies" as I like to call them. These are a really cute alternative to basic black leggings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's cute! :) I usually just wore black leggings too but these seemed so festive and comfy at the same time.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig