A Lip Smacker Vault is Coming!

Photo: PopSugar
When I think of Lip Smackers, I'm immediately taken back to 4th grade. That year, the day before the holiday break, my best friend Prudence had given me a Lip Smacker Gift Set that had three different flavors in a candy cane-shaped tube...Dr. Pepper, Black Cherry, and Strawberry.  The Dr. Pepper was my favorite and I ended up losing it on the playground that day. We looked everywhere but I'm pretty sure another girl must have grabbed it and kept it for herself.
I haven't used one in forever but I still think of that Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker fondly, so when I saw that they're coming out with a Lip Smacker Vault this holiday season, my inner lip balm addict did a little happy dance!

Launching November 28th exclusively on the Lip Smacker website, the vault will contain 36 regular sized lip balms, and six "Biggies" which are jumbo-sized balms. Some of the flavors are classics while others are brand new. It's going to cost $50 (a $95 value) and is limited edition, so if you want one, be sure to log on to LipSmacker.com the day of the launch so you don't miss out.

Flavors include:

  • Vanilla
  • Watermelon
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Berry Peach
  • Bubble Gum
  • Cherry 
  • Cotton Candy
  • Tropical Punch
  • Mango
  • Strawberry Cotton Candy
  • Kiwi
  • Wild Raspberry
  • Orange Sherbet
  • Pina Colada
  • Strawberry Cheesecake
  • Ice Cream Cake
  • Strawberry Watermelon
  • Cookie Dough
  • Strawberry Vanilla
  • Strawberry Glaze
  • Strawberry Frosting
  • Strawberry Banana
  • Sour Apple
  • Sour Grapes
  • Cinnamon Sugar
  • Caramel Corn
  • Grape Jelly
  • Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Red Velvet
  • Berry Buttercream
  • Birthday Cake
  • Strawberry Sprinkle
  • Cherry Snowcone
  • Blueberry Pancakes
  • Maple Bacon
  • Salted Pretzel
Biggie Sizes: 
  • Vanilla Cream Soda
  • Strawberry
  • Watermelon
  • Black Cherry
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Cotton Candy

Photo: PopSugar
What do you think of the Lip Smacker Vault? Will you be getting one on November 28th?

2 comments

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig