e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Face Palettes Now Available

e.l.f. Perfect Face Palette in Nude
e.l.f. Cosmetics has just released three new Perfect Face Palettes ($10), and each one contains 3 eyeshadows, 1 highlighter, 1 blush, and 2 lipsticks.

The shades available are:

Nude
Rose
Smoky Matte

e.l.f. Perfect Face Palette in Rose
I love a good face palette, but including the lipsticks in with the powder products is one of my pet peeves. I wish they would create a separate lid so that you could close just the lip products and leave the rest of the palette open.

Still, I might pick one up to try since they're only $10.
e.l.f. Perfect Face Palette in Smoky Matte
Available now at elfCosmetics.com

1 comment

  1. I agree with your statement about not adding the lip products that's why I have not purchased the Revlon or new Almay palettes. Lipped are generally sticky and will pick up any fallout from the other products.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig