Hard Candy Fall 2016 Arriving at Walmart

The Hard Candy Fall 2016 collection has begun to pop up in Walmart stores this week. Thanks to my pal Krista (@mymonthlyobsessions on Instagram) who recently spotted the Hard Candy Fall 2016 Collection and took lots of photos that she kindly shared with me. Let's take a look! 
Pic: @mymonthlyobsessions on Instagram
First up (in the top left photo above) we have the Instant Lip Fix ($6) which includes a lip scrub and lip treatment. Also, the Take Two Lip Primer Duo includes one side that you can wear under glosses to extend wear time, boost shine and prevent fading, and another side that you can wear under lipstick and lip color that extends wear, locks in color, and prevents feathering.

The top right photo shows the Blooming Lip Oils ($6), which come in two shades...one that transforms to a pink tint, and one that transforms into a coral tint. They contain 10 essential oils to instantly hydrate and restore chapped lips and have a wet shine glossy finish.

On the bottom left is the new Sheer Envy Instant Eye Fix Under Eye Treatment...I'm wondering if this might be a dupe for Benefit's Puff Off!

On the bottom right is the new Sheer Envy Hydra Prime Primer Lotion ($6) , which claims to give your skin 12 hours of moisture. I love the Hydrating Primer Mist so I can't wait to try this primer lotion!
Pic: @mymonthlyobsessions on Instagram
Next up are two new eyeshadow palettes. The top one is called Rich & Famous and the bottom one is called Lap of Luxury ($6 each).
Pic: @mymonthlyobsessions on Instagram
Finally, I'm super excited about the new Glamoflauge Mix-In Pigment Makeup Drops (top photo). I wonder if they'll be a dupe for the CoverFX drops! You can mix them into moisturizers, oils, or primers to create your own custom foundation, or add them to foundation, BB Creams or tinted moisturizers for additional coverage. They come in 12 shades and are $7 each.

Also, there are new Metallic Matte Mousse Lip Colors ($6). I really liked the original Matte Mousse lipsticks, and these are right on trend, since a lot of brands have been doing metallic lipsticks lately.

So...what do you think? Anything you're dying to try?

Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

5 comments

  1. I am so excited for the foundation drops and metallic lippies!!! 🤑

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your repost on Instagram and had to run out and see what my Walmart had. They only had a few things, and didn't have the mix in pigment drops yet. I bought the Instant Eye Fix and really like it! It's something simple I can do in the morning when I'm not planning on putting on much makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simple must have those eyeshadow palettes. Love the colors AND the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love their top 10 palettes. The brown and blue one looks pretty. HC actually usually does pretty nice blues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the eye fix and the lip fix. I enjoy both very much and you get allot for cheap. The eye fix is perfect to use during the day

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig