NEW Anastasia Moonchild and Sweets Glow Kits + Swatches

Two new Anastasia Glow Kits just arrived this morning at the Anastasia Beverly Hills website and I have some stunning swatches for you! I shared them on Instagram last night before the palettes became available and when I checked this morning, they were live! Anastasia made a point of not telling anyone when they would be released to prevent their site from getting overloaded with traffic...that way, you won't have to fight the crowds to get one. Let's take a closer look!

Moonchild Glow Kit ($40)- 

Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.

Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect



Here are the swatches on three different skin tones...aren't they just gorgeous??
Photo: @trendmood1 on Instagram
Glow Kit Sweets ($40)-
A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. 


Marshmallow - Intense pear with gold reflect 
Sassy Grape - Lavender with blue reflect
Taffy - A fusion of peach, pink, and gold reflect
Butterscotch - Caramel gold with white reflect



Pic: @Trendmood1 on Instagram
What do you think? Will you be indulging in one of the new Glow Kits? 

Grab yours now at AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com
 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

14 comments

  1. I don't need anymore highlighters but Moonchild is so unique! I'm dying over these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful isn't it?!I'm going to resist temptation and not buy it though because I can't see myself wearing those colors as a highlight very often. If it was drugstore-priced, I'd probably pick it up. :)

      Delete
  2. I NEED the Sweets palette. None of the other Glow Kits have appealed to me in the past but this one is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for showing swatches on all skin tones because it helps me decide whether I can wear something or not. Going to purchase right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moonchild kit is named after Lucky Charms...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh...I didn't even make that connection but you're right, LOL!

      Delete
  4. While they are beautiful I don't know if I would wear them enough to warrant a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I have so many highlight palettes that I'm not sure I can justify it. I MIGHT get the Sweets one because I would probably use it a lot, but not the Moonglow one (even though it's gorgeous).

      Delete
  5. I'm not really that into highlighting but the swatches do look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I heard on Instagram that the Moonchild palette has Reflecks highlighters which is a top tone with a reflective tone underneath, making them super shiny. Pretty cool!

      Delete
  6. I want Moonchild really bad. Hopefully, it won't be sold out by my next payday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought Moonchild and can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I will purchase these anytime soon, but they certainly are beautiful!

    www.youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont know what palette looks good on me , 😣

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig