Instagram Round-Up

It's been a crazy summer so far...we've been going on vacation, weekend trips, visiting friends & family, etc. and I haven't had a lot of extra time to post everything I want to the blog. But I do post a lot on Instagram because it's quick, easy, and I can do it from my phone no matter where I am.

Here are some recent posts that I've been wanting to share here on the blog, but didn't have the chance until now...


  • Check out this sneak peek of new flower blushes from bh Cosmetics...aren't they so pretty? They're not out yet, but I'll definitely let you know when they launch! 



  • The new bh Cosmetics Bliss Lash Mascara ($6) and Satin Bronzers ($7) are now live on their website! I love the rose gold packaging on these and those satin bronzers look really pretty...I have my eye on that lightest rosy bronze shade!  



  • bh Cosmetics is also releasing some metallic liquid lipsticks soon...I saw these swatches on snapchat and they look really pretty! 



  • On L'oreal's Snapchat, I saw these new highlighters that will be coming out for Fall 2016. They look a lot like the ones that launched last year (those were called True Match Lumi and these are called True Match Highlight). I wonder if they reformulated since the previous ones were really glittery and not too smooth. Hmm...



  • The Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lips have arrived and I re-posted some swatches from @trendmood1. It's funny how the first photo got almost twice as many likes as the second one! Seems like everyone is all about the nudes lately. :) 




I spotted the new Jordana Cosmetics Lip Lights at Kmart last week. These have been on their website for a while but this is the first I've seen them in-store.

I saw this amazing sneak peek on beautylogicblog's Snapchat...The Balm Cosmetics will be offering a set of 6 Meet Matt(e) Hughes mini liquid lipsticks on Amazon for Holiday 2016. It'll be $25 and will be available in September!

Here's another Sneak Peek from @jerrodblandino, the creator of Too Faced Cosmetics. It looks like there will be a Sweet Peach Glow palette coming late this year (November or December) for Spring 2016. I'm not sure if this will be highlighters, or highlighters and blush, but I'm guessing we'll start to see sneak peeks of the inside very soon. I'll keep you posted!

Also, I reposted this great swatch photo from @vanedb of the new Maybelline Color Jolts with the Too Faced Melted lipsticks...it's incredible how many dupes there are! By the way, if you love dupes, you should definitely follow @vanedb...she posts a lot of them and they're always fantastic!

Finally, I reposted this great Makeup Revolution dupe for one of the shades in the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit. Makeup Revolution's Golden Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter ($6 at Ulta) is an almost spot-on dupe for the Marshmallow shade in the ABH kit.

That's it for now! If you'd like to see even more Budget Beauty Blog updates, don't forget to follow me on Instagram! In addition to the posts I talked about here, I also post my "Makeup of the Day" pretty often as well as favorite products and more store sightings. 

Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

2 comments

  1. OMG your Instagram is awesome, and so is your blog. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I'm gonna need that set from The Balm! Thanks for the heads up! And for having a great page.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig