Get The Balm Meet Matt(e) Trimony Palette for $22 Shipped

If you haven't indulged in The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette, this is the perfect time to do so! Ipsy is offering the palette for only $22 + free shipping (Reg. $42) and you don't need to be a Glam Bag subscriber to order (I cancelled mine but I was still able to add this to my cart). You just have to sign up for a free Ipsy account with your email address and you'll be able to purchase it!

There are limited quantities available so if you want this palette, don't wait too long. Also, check out my review and swatches of Meet Matt(e) Trimony HERE. It's one of my favorite palettes ever.

Grab yours now at Ipsy.com

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

5 comments

  1. Thank you! I've had my eye on this palette for awhile now, but was waiting for a Balm Flash sale (I was trying to be good during the last one and didn't buy it, but then really regretted it!) I don't buy many palettes, but this one is definitely at the top of my short list, so I'm pretty excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you have another chance to buy it. It's one of my favorite palettes ever! :)

      Delete
  2. Your original review was the reason I snatched this up the minute it was posted. I had remembered how much you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig