The Balm on HauteLook Today



Last time The Balm was on Hautelook, I hauled a bunch of products at 50 % off that I'm still obsessing over. I've been waiting patiently for another sale and it's finally here...and the best part is that unlike a lot of other brands, The Balm includes all of their regular products, not just discontinued and holiday sets!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys that the new Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette is part of the sale because it's one you don't want to miss!

If you're not sure what to buy, check out some of my recent reviews (no guarantees that all of these products will be included in the sale, but most of them likely will be):

Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush

Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow Palette

Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Swatches of The Balm's Blushes (pictured above)

Swatches of Mary Lou, Betty Lou, and Cindy Lou Manizer

Head on over to HauteLook.com at 11:00 am Eastern (8am Pacific) to shop the sale...and hurry, products sell out quickly!

1 comment

  1. Your review of the Trimony palette made me want to buy it! So sad that it's not part of the sale. Hopefully, next time.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig