Promise Organic Coconut Body Wash & Argan Body Lotion Review

I've been pretty much obsessed with Promise Organic's bath and body products for a few months now and I thought it was about time I shared my thoughts with you guys, especially since they're BOGO 50% off at CVS right now! 
I first spotted them back in the fall and had some CVS Extra Bucks to spend, so I decided to try them out.  The weather was just starting to change and my skin was feeling dry and tight so I picked up the Nourishing Coconut Milk Body Wash ($6.99) and the Ultra Moisturizing Argan Creme Body Lotion ($8.99). Let's take a look!
promise organic coconut argan review
Promise Organic's products are 100% natural, dermatologist tested and paraben free. They've also been clinically proven to moisturize and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 
They have two lines, Coconut for combination to normal skin and Argan for normal to dry skin.

 One of the things that really made me sit up and take notice was the fact that the first ingredient in all of their products is Aloe Vera, and not water. I can't tell you how many skincare products, both drugstore and high-end contain mostly water, with the beneficial ingredients lower on the list. I was really impressed by that! 

The Nourishing Coconut Milk Body Wash with Cupuacu Butter ($6.99) has a mild coconut scent that I absolutely love and it's so creamy! It makes my skin feel so soft after using it with no dry, tight feeling. 
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Coco Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Organic Glycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Milk) Extract, Natural Fragrance, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate

The Argan Creme Body Lotion with Shea Butter ($8.99) is heaven in a tube! It's so thick and rich, almost like a balm, yet sinks right in with no greasy feeling. It also has a delicious lemon-sugar type scent that I'm completely obsessed with. I love to use this before bed at night and my skin feels so soft and silky in the morning. 
Ingredients: 
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic SD Alcohol 38-B, Aqua (and) Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters (and) Jojoba Esters, Organic Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Organic Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Organic Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate & Water, Citric Acid

So if you're in the mood to try some new skincare (they have facial products too) or bath and body products, head on over to CVS and grab some Promise Organic products to try while they're BOGO 50% off. I bet you'll fall in love with them just like I have! 


5 comments

  1. I always look at these when I'm in CVS but never see reviews so thank you!!! They sound divine, I will definitely be going there tomorrow to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a good all natural bath and body line that I don't have to order online and that doesn't smell like lavender essential oil like the ones at the health food store. I saw them at CVS but wasn't able to smell them due to the safety seals on the packaging (not complaining, that's a good thing). Like the person above said I haven't seen any reviews on this yet. Thank you for letting us know what the scents are like. Are they strong in your opinion? Would they bother someone sensitive to fragrances?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on these products - CVS has some great promos/bogos & the excellent Extra Bucks reward program to take advantage of & try out these hidden gems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so have to try these. I use Shampoo & Conditioner that has Argon oil in it and it has done wonders for my fine, dry, damaged hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I stocked up on Sheamoisture anti-aging and problem skin facial creams when they were on sale at Ulta. I think I bought 5-6 jars to hit the free shipping. So I really don't need anymore. But I'm really tempted to get both types of the Promise Organics facial creams. $14.99 each and then buy one get one 1/2 off... too tempting! Do these go bogo often? I know some of the brands go bogo like 10+ times a year.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig