Maybelline Spring 2016 Arrives at CVS

Yesterday, I was so excited to walk into CVS and find the new Maybelline Spring 2016 line! I was really surprised because usually I find new products at Bed, Bath & Beyond first, while the drugstores are usually a few weeks behind.
I posted sneak peeks of the entire Maybelline Spring line a while back, which included all of the products you'll see here today (see that post here) but I still haven't seen the Color Tattoo Crayons or the Rock Nudes Eyeshadow palette. 
Let's take a look! 
maybelline vivid matte liquid lipstick

The first thing I saw was the new Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick ($8.49). It comes in 10 shades, most of which are bright, bold colors. I ended up grabbing the first shade all the way to the left, which is a pinky nude, and seemed like the most everyday wearable color of the bunch.
maybelline vivid matte
Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick

Next, I saw the new Master Contour Palettes ($13.79), which come in two shades, Light to Medium and Medium to Deep. They contain a highlight color, blush, and contour shade, as well as a small angled brush. Also in this display is the new Master Fix Setting Powder ($9.99) which claims to mattify and blur, and the Master Fix Setting Spray ($12.99).
maybelline master contour
Maybelline Master Contour and Master Fix

maybelline master contour
Maybelline Master Contour

maybelline master fix
Maybelline Master Fix Powder and Setting Spray
The Brow Drama Pomade Crayon is a chubby crayon that fills in brows and adds soft hold in one step. It comes in four shades: Blonde, Soft Brown, Deep Brown and Auburn.
maybelline brow drama pomade crayon
Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon
Soft Brown & Deep Brown

Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon
Auburn & Blonde
Finally, the new Lash Sensational Luscious Full-Fan Effect promises to "reveal layers of denser, softer lashes" with a "fanning reservoir brush" and a formula with precious oils to leave your lashes feeling soft, not brittle.
maybelline lash sensational luscious full fan effect mascara



What are you excited to try from the new Maybelline Spring 2016 collection? I purchased one of everything to try and review, so stay tuned! :) 

7 comments

  1. YES!! I was at CVS the other day and only saw the new mascara (which I bought and LOVE), so I'm excited the other things are here. I am a little surprised that the bronzer/blush/highlighter palette is almost $14- I know it includes 3 different items, but still. I'll just have to make sure to buy it on some sort of sale or use a coupon. Thanks so much for posting these pics, can't wait to find them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...it's even more expensive than their Nudes palette which is around $10 and it only has blush, bronzer and highlighter! I used a $5 ExtraBucks on it so that helped a little bit.

      Delete
  2. Oh man this spring line looks AWESOME! Definitely want to try the Mascara, the contour kit and those matte liquid lipsticks. Absolutely love the colors. Super excited to see more drugstore formulas of liquid lipsticks.

    prettyneutral.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Matte lipsticks aren't my favorite, but I'm glad that they're becoming more accessible to everyone! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see your reviews. Of course, I'm most interested in the lipsticks, but the brow crayon is also intriguing. I love the original lash sensational mascara so I'm interested to see how well this one works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I'm loving the brow crayon! I don't know if you remember the Sephora one I reviewed a while ago, but that one didn't add too much color, it was mostly for hold. Well this Maybelline one adds a lot of color...I can use it by itself to fill in my brows and add hold. It's amazing! :) I didn't like the Lash Sensational the first time I used it...I thought it was too wet and heavy, but as it dries out after a few uses, I'm liking it more and more!

      Delete
  4. I have the Ulta brow crayon that is VERY similar looking to this & I really like it. Does a very good job of covering white/gray hairs and has good lasting power. I would like to try this and see how it compares.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig