L.A. Girl Velvet Contour Sticks Now Available + Swatches

I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the L.A. Girl Velvet Contour Sticks ($5 each at LaGirlCosmetics.com) and they finally launched today! I love cream blushes and highlighters in stick form because they're so easy to use and tend to blend beautifully and look natural. I also love L.A. Girl...they're one of my favorite affordable brands and I've liked just about everything I've tried from them, from the Beauty Bricks to Pro Conceal HD Concealer to the Glazed Lip Paints (check out my L.A. Girl Reviews here). Let's take a closer look! 

From the L.A. Girl website

Contouring made easy with the new Velvet Contour Stick. Collection includes 3 highlighters, 10 blushes and 3 bronzers. This luxurious formula is paraben free with added jojoba seed oilshea buttercocoa seed butter and grape seed oil . The soft powdery finish blends beautifully - perfect for contouring!

I wanted to share this photo  from one of my favorite YouTube vloggers, Michelle from ReadySetGlamour. She posted this photo on her Instagram page the other day showing swatches of all sixteen shades. Hopefully it'll help you decide which shades to get! 

Top Row from left to right: 
1. Luminous
2. Radiance
3. Cashmere
4. Snuggle
5. Dreamy
6. Plume
7. Plush
8. Pompom

Bottom Row from left to right: 

1. My Bae
2. Glimmer
3. Pinch Me
4. Velour
5. Crushed Berry
6. Brazen
7. Goddess
8. Suede

I have my eye on all three highlighters, Luminous, Radiance, and Cashmere. As far as the blushes go, I like Snuggle, Dreamy and Plume from the top row and My Bae, Glimmer, Pinch Me, and Velour from the bottom row...I have fair skin so I have to be careful not to get into the darker shades too much. I'm also not really too interested in the contour shades, so that helps to narrow it down a little bit
Which shades do you have your eye on? 

You can pick these up now at Lagirlcosmetics.com. 

4 comments

  1. They all look gorgeous, I'd need to see them in person to really decide!

    makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There aren't any stores near me that carry L.A. Girl so I just picked a few based on the swatches. We'll see! :)

      Delete
  2. Aaaaah that's just what i was looking for. They are so easy to use. And you'r looking always fresher then with A poeder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I love how easy they are to use and the Dewy finish that creams give...they look so natural!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig