Get to Know Me Tag- 25 Random Questions

Question 1: Do you have any pets ? No, I used to have a Maine Coon cat named Buddy but he died a few years ago. :( I'm actually allergic to cats though so if we get another pet, it'll be a Golden Retriever named Charlie (yes, I've already picked out his name!)
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: A bottle of SmartWater, my Samsung Galaxy Tablet, and a tube of Bite Beauty's Agave Lip Mask on my nightstand.
Question 3: What's the weather like right now ?
Freezing!! At least for June. It was in the low 50's today with torrential downpours and thunderstorms. It's a soup-and-grilled-cheese-movie-night kind of a night 
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? What kind of car do you have? That's 3 questions! Yes I've been driving since my 16th birthday. I've been in 2 very minor accidents, one not my fault and the other was during an ice storm (so also... not my fault). I currently drive a 2013 Audi Q5 SUV.
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? 8am! I'm so thankful when mornings like this come along...those of you with babies know what I'm talking about! These days, 8am is sleeping in!
Question 6: When was the last time you showered? Early this morning.
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? The Karate Kid  (original with Ralph Macchio). It was on TV and I couldn't pass it up even though I've seen it 1,000x. "You're the best, arroouuund, nothings gonna ever keep you down".
Question 8: What does you last text message say? Nite Dad! Xoxo
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? I just got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy-not an Apple fan, sorry) so I haven't set that up yet. So it's whatever the default is. 
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? I've been to Canada, Mexico, and several Caribbean Islands (although some of them count as the US)...Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, The Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, and Grand Cayman.
Question 11: Do you like sushi? Eww...nooo. I hate any kind of fish. Except baked stuffed clams, I like those!
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Stop & Shop mostly.
13: What nationality(s) are you? I'm Irish and German on my Mom's side, and English, Welsh and Puerto Rican on my Dad's side. My maiden name is actually Puerto Rican and people used to ask me all the time about it because I'm so fair-skinned. My Grandfather was 1/4 Puerto Rican, so my Dad is 1/8 and I'm 1/16th.
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ?I have 3 younger siblings...a brother who's 2 years younger, and 2 sisters who are 7 and 13 years younger.
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have both, but I only use my laptop!
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'll be 38, don't remind me!
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses? Contacts by day, glasses at night to see my way from the bathroom to my bed.
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Yes and no...I don't use traditional hair dye right now due to some breakage issues frpm bring blonde. So I'm using Aveda Color Depositing Conditioners to darken it temporarily while it grows out. That reminds me, I want to do a post on this topic!
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: Its 11:30 pm, so going to sleep is next on the list.
Question 20: What is your job? Right now I'm a stay-at-home Mom and beauty blogger. Before that I worked at Sephora and was a visual merchandiser for Macys.
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Chicken parm and bacon...yum!
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? Cheeseburger...only ketchup. No pickles, onions, lettuce, mustard, or mayo. 
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? At some of my jobs when we had an important person coming to visit the store like the CEO or during the holiday season. More recently, when my son was a newborn!
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? They're Blue.
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Not really, they're pretty close to me. I personally like to Do the Dew when I need a caffeine boost since I'm not a coffee drinker.

Well that was fun! I'm sure you learned some new fun facts about me. Drop me a comment if you want to tell me how you'd answer some of these questions or if we have some things in common! :)

5 comments

  1. My golden retriever, Jagger, will be 3 in July :) Best dogs ever -- he's the 2nd one I've had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto...I have a golden retriever named Gypsum (for his light coloring) = most awesome dog ever. Loved the personal-style post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! My brother had a Golden Retriever named Abner and he was the sweetest, best dog ever...that made me decide to get one. But I'm waiting until my son is a little older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a dizzying amount of diversity here in Puerto Rico. I'm fair skinned ( with freckles, thank you! LOL) my mother has green eyes and blonde hair. there are black people (but are concentrated in areas) redheads, blondes, brunettes and tall dark and handsome men hehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! I've been there twice and that was definitely my experience. I also saw lots of tall, dark and handsome men! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig