BH Cosmetics, Tarina Tarantino, Lorac and Illamasqua On HauteLook This Week!

There are some great beauty deals coming up this week on one of my favorite discount beauty sites, HauteLook. The BH Cosmetics sale is already in full swing, and there are more great brands launching this week:

Today 4/28- Tarina Tarantino 
Tomorrow 4/29- Lorac
Thursday 4/30- Illamasqua and Skyn Iceland

Let's take a peek at what's in the BH Cosmetics sale (this is a very small sampling of what's there):

The Enhancing Eyes Palettes and the Wild Palettes are all available as of right now.  I reviewed the Wild Child palette a few months back (see my review here). I got it on sale for $11.95 (reg. $18.95) but today on Hautelook, it's only $8.50!

The Contour & Blush and Concealer & Foundation Palettes are also on HauteLook today!
I've been dying to try the Color Lock Matte Lipsticks and they're $7 instead of $9 each today. Doesn't the packaging remind you of Kat Von D?
The Party Girl Twist Moisturizing Balm Sticks are another product from BH I've been dying to try....they're only $5, so maybe it's time to grab a few!
There are many, many more BH Cosmetics products in the sale...in fact, it seems like their entire range is there, even the newer products like the Forever Nude Aqua Glosses!

So head on over to HauteLook (and sign up if you haven't yet) to snag some great beauty bargains this week!

4 comments

  1. I actually own the Color Lock lipsticks and I love them so much! I may pick up a few more, thanks for the heads up. I also can't wait for the Lorac sale tomorrow. I wish Hautelook would give us a preview of whats going to be in it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...that would be awesome, I could plan out what I want to get in advance! It's good to know you like the Color Lock's...I've been thinking about trying them.

      Delete
  2. These palettes are beautiful, especially Wild at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I have Wild Child, but I played it safe with the neutrals, lol. Looking at the Wild at Heart palette now I kind of wish I had gotten that one too!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig