Too Faced Chocolate Bar Dupe plus more!

If you saw my posts last month comparing the Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked 3 to the $6 dupe Iconic palettes from Makeup Revolution, then you know how amazingly close they were, both in shades and pigmentation.
Well, the UK brand has done it again, this time with their sister line I Heart Makeup!  They've duped some of Too Faced's most famous products for much less than the originals. One of my readers, Christy was kind enough to share this info with me...thanks Christy! :)

Take a look...

The first dupe is for the Famous Chocolate Bar palette.  It's hard to tell from online photos since colors can vary dramatically from screen to screen and never look exactly right.  But from what I can tell (and from previous experience with Makeup Revolution) I'm going to guess that they're almost identical.  The only difference I can see is that the first 2 shades on the top row appear to be reversed. Also I think I like the packaging of the Makeup Revolution one better!
 
Too Faced The Chocolate Bar $49
 Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate- $13.17
The next dupe I found was these adorable heart-shaped blushes that look just like Too Faced's Sweetheart's Blushes.  They come in three different blush combinations, just like the Too Faced ones plus they have highlighters as well.

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush $30



Too Faced also has Chocolate bronzers, which Makeup Revolution has duped as well! The packaging on the Too Faced one is prettier, but I wonder if the bronzer is the same!



I've linked to each product above so you can check them out.  When you visit Makeup Revolution's website, the I Heart Makeup tab is all the way to the right.  Also, if you're in the U.S., you'll need to change the currency to see everything in US dollars (it's on the left hand side of the page near the top, under the menu). I have so much fun on their website because their prices are drugstore-like and now that I've tried them, I know the quality is amazing!

What do you think, will you be hauling any of these Too Faced dupes? 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig