Makeup Revolution The One Blush Stick Nars Multiple Dupe?

Yesterday, I posted about U.K. brand Makeup Revolution's amazing-looking Too Faced Dupes, and I have to admit I spent a lot of time on their site as they seemed to have a ton of dupes!  I wanted to buy just about everything but had to limit myself to a modest haul.  One of the items I picked up is a new product called The One blush stick.  It's $8.23, comes in 8 shades, and can be used on lips and cheeks.  Oh, and it looks a lot like the Nars Multiple, which is $39!


Both products come in both shimmer and matte shades, but Nars has 13 shimmers and 4 mattes while Makeup Revolution has 4 shimmers and 4 mattes.  So The One doesn't have enough shades for there to be a dupe for every Multiple shade, but I'm curious to see if they've duped the most popular ones.  

I can't wait to get mine in the mail! Look for a review in the next couple of weeks.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig