Palmers Skin Therapy Oil Face Review

Palmers Skin Therapy Oil for Face is a new anti-aging moisturizer for 2014. I'm a huge fan of Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula. Their Skin Therapy Oil for the body got me through my pregnancy with no stretch marks, although my husband hated the chocolate scent of the cocoa butter and made a comment every night when I got into bed (who doesn't like the scent of chocolate??). Anyway, I was excited when one of my Facebook fans told me that she had seen a commercial for a Face version on TV. I hadn't seen it, but decided I had to track it down. It was really hard to find, but my trusty Bed, Bath and Beyond had it, yay!
This one claims to do it all...correct wrinkles, dark spots, and uneven tone. I'm all for a one-shot deal, but skeptical at the same time. Lets take a look at the ingredients...

This has an impressive list of 10 nourishing oils: Sweet Almond, Sesame, Coconut, Macadamia Nut, Apricot, Grapeseed, Argan, Camelina, and Sunflower. It also has Cocoa Butter, of course, and Retinol and Vitamin C. Recent studies show that Vitamin C helps retinol to work better against wrinkles, so I was happy to see that combo. 


This oil comes in an amber glass dropper, which helps protect the ingredients from breaking down. I would prefer a pump, but the dropper isn't that bad. A lot of oils have them. I use a few drops for my face and that's all you really need. It's very hydrating, but lightweight, and soaks in quickly, at least for my dry skin. I even use this during the day under makeup. It has a pleasant rosehip scent (not chocolate) so my husband isn't repelled by this one.

Overall I love this oil. The ingredients are top notch and after 2 weeks, my face looks brighter and has a glow to it. I've even stopped using foundation and switched to BB cream! It's too early to say if it helps with wrinkles, since you have to give it at least a month, but I'm hoping that the retinol does its job! 

Has anyone else tried this yet? I'd love to hear your reviews!

2 comments

  1. I have been using it for about a month. I love it! I use it twice a day. I wear it under my makeup. It makes my skin really soft. I am prone to mild breakouts and this does not cause me any problems. I like it so well that I have started my two daughters on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using it for 2,3 months now. Love it! Hope it works well on my skin in sunmers too

    Zainab

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig